2022 SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Purpose of scholarship: Town and Country Home Mortgage sees the value of service alongside education and seeks to recognize and encourage students to serve in their communities as they see the need.
2. Eligibility: 2022 graduating high school seniors are eligible to apply for this scholarship if they meet the following criteria:
Must be a graduating high school senior student of a Utah High School.
Cumulative high school grade point of average (GPA) of 3.0 or above.
Planned enrollment in a university, college, community college, trade or tech school for the fall 2022 semester.
3. Application Requirements: The complete application package must include the following materials and must be hand delivered or emailed by April 25, 2022 to:
Town and Country Home Mortgage
347 N Main
Nephi, UT 84648
The completed application.
Transcript of high school grades reflecting a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Two letters of recommendation that specifically address your community service – one from a teacher and one from an organization you have worked with.
Essay of 500 words or less on the following topic: “What is the impact that your service in your community has had on your life?”
4. Amount of Award: An award of $500 each will be given to one new recipient each year. Award will be given in its entirety to the student as a cash award to be used for tuition, school fees, housing, books, supplies, computers, software, musical equipment, reimbursement of any of the above items and any other costs associated with continuing your education.
5. Award Renewal: This scholarship may be renewed annually for up to four years, or until college graduation, whichever comes first, with an annual award of $500. The renewal funds will be granted upon meeting the following criteria and deadlines:
By August 15th of each scholarship year, submit a letter of intent to renew your scholarship.
Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
By August 15th of each scholarship year, submit a certified transcript of college grades for the previous two semesters or three quarters, whichever applies.
By August 15th of each scholarship year, submit one letter of recommendation that specifically address your community service from an organization you have worked with the previous year.
6. Selection Schedule: The recipient will be selected and notified no later June 1, 2022 with funds being made available immediately.